Dohertys Gym Casual Visitor and Guests - Release and Indemnity
Acknowledgement and Release of Risks, Injury and Obligations:
I acknowledge that by entering Dohertys Gym (“the Gym”) and undertaking activities I will be exposed to danger and the risk of injury.
I acknowledge and understand that while at the Gym and participating in activities:
- I may be injured physically, mentally, or I may die.
- Any physical conditions I may have of which I may or may not be aware and which I may or may not have disclosed to Dohertys Gym, its servants and agents may be aggravated or worsened by my participation.
- My personal property may be lost, damaged or stolen.
- Other persons at the Gym may cause me injury or may damage my property.
- I may cause injury to other persons or may damage their property.
- The conditions in which activities are conducted may change or vary without warning.
- I may be injured or die or suffer damage to my property as a result of negligence or breach of contract by Dohertys Gym, it’s servants, staff and agents.
Release and Indemnity to Dohertys Gym:
In consideration of being permitted to enter the Gym, and where applicable, the acceptance of my payment:
- I enter the Gym at my own risk.
- I participate in the activities at my sole risk and responsibility.
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless Dohertys Gym, its servants, staff and agents from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or by other parties acting on my behalf, for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether my negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless Dohertys Gym, its servants, staff and agents from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made against me arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death to or of another patron of the Gym which is allegedly caused by me whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
I also agree that in the event that I am injured or my property is lost, damaged or stolen I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise against Dohertys Gym, its servants, staff and agents, in respect of that injury, loss or damage.
Before signing this document or entering the gym I confirm that I have read and fully understand it and know how it affects my legal rights.
This release and indemnity is a continuing release and indemnity and shall apply to and be affective in respect of any future attendance by me at the gym.